• Commercial Litigation - We handle businesses disputes. These include lawsuits involving the following types of claims: breach of contract, violation of deceptive trade practice statues (like California’s Unfair Competition Law), fraud, business torts (such as interference with contract and intellectual property theft). We represent both businesses and consumers.
• Personal Injury and Wrongful Death - We handle cases involving catastrophic accidents (such as auto and truck collisions) that produce very serious injury (e.g., brain and spinal damage).
• Product Liability - We handle cases arising from product defects or alleged product defects (on both the plaintiff and defense side).
• Medical Malpractice - We handle suits and arbitrations against doctors and hospitals arising from failure to diagnose, botched procedures, and other negligent conduct .
• Insurance Coverage and “Bad Faith” - We handle suits against insurance companies who wrongfully deny coverage or violate their contractual obligations in other ways.
• Employment Cases - We represent employees and employers in disputes arising out of the employment relationship, such as wage-and-hour cases, wrongful termination cases, medical marijuana issues and discrimination/harassment cases.
• Bankruptcy - We handle Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies to help you eliminate bad debt.
• Family Law - We handle divorce and cases involving child custody and support, change of jurisdiction, and other family law matters.
Call Today to discuss your needs with our Santa Clarita attorneys.
Having 20 years experience as a civil litigation lawyer representing both Plaintiff and Defendant, Mr. Needham is able to understand the complexities of litigation from both sides. As counsel and partner in some of the largest firms in the country, Mr. Needham brings a wealth of experience to handle your matter most effectively. He left "big law" to concentrate on serving the community he lives in and provide his clients with personal service and excellent legal advice in a small firm atmosphere.